About me

My photo
Sabah, Malaysia
assalamualikum... nothing much to say... blog ne just for my personal anything yg nunu share kat cni just my life... if my blog disturb ur self, so please go away.. i dont need ur in my life!!!

Monday, February 27, 2012

waahhhh its 10 years oredy! !!!

Assalamualikum. . .

Da lm x update kn o_O Hehehe time busy keje mmg ar susa nk update , pg je g keje blk je trus tido tp sy mmg like sngt2 keje sy tu. . . Tp sedey jodoh x pjg :'( but anyway its not about my career its about my luft?

Nunu bkn nk mgada2 ar nk tulis kt blog ne , i just want to share my happines (pe2 korg ckp pown ak x kesah coz yg penting i luftyew la sm dia)


D cni nunu nk say thanks to him coz still luving me . . Accept me n always wif me.. Sy sngt hargai nya thanks dear . . .

<3 i luftyew so much <3 B-)

No comments:

cayank tak??